Daniel Graves™ – Now Available
Old World Portraiture with Daniel Graves™
Florence Academy Series
For decades Daniel Graves has been teaching the ancient techniques of the Old Masters at the school he founded in Florence. The Florence Academy is among the top schools in the world for representational art, following the traditional atelier system of study created generations ago by the world’s leading artists.
In this video Daniel Graves walks through the age-old techniques that have been passed from generation to generation.
This video includes:
- How to grind your own paint
- Daniel Graves’ secret method for cleansing oil to prevent yellowing
- How to create painting medium
- How to draw from a live model
- How to create a complete underpainting
- How to create form in the figure
- Techniques for creating skin tones from a three-color palette
- How to finish a portrait
Bonus segments include:
- A visit to the Pietro Anagoni exhibition on the 25th anniversary of Anagoni’s death
- An exhibition of Daniel Graves’ paintings
- A tour of the Florence Academy
- An interview with Fine Art Connoisseur Publisher B. Eric Rhoads
Old World Portraiture with Daniel Graves™ ©/TM Streamline Publishing, Inc. 2014. All Rights Reserved. HOME USE LICENSE ONLY: DO NOT COPY, DISTRIBUTE, RENT, OR PERFORM. For licensing information, contact 561-655-8778 or email@example.com.