Patricia Watwood: Creating Portraits From Life
Discover How to Create Beautiful, Expressive, and Lifelike Portraits
Even If You Think You Have No Talent
Have you ever wanted to paint a stunning portrait that made your family and friends stop and say:
“That’s incredible! Did you REALLY paint that?”
Maybe you’re a complete beginner and you love the amazing look of portraits, but you don’t know where to begin to learn…
Or maybe you’re an experienced painter, but you always seem to run into the typical portrait painting obstacles:
- You have trouble establishing unity among the various features of the face…
- The forms and details of the mouth, eyes, and nose always seem to trip you up…
- You can’t seem to get the shadows and contours of the facial anatomy to look quite right…
- Your skin tones feel “flat” and “blotchy”…
- Your portrait just does not feel “museum-quality”…
These are just a few of the challenges you can face when you try to paint a portrait, and it’s exactly why some people give up, or never even make the attempt to paint one.
That’s the bad news…
Here’s the good news:
People believe that it takes talent to become a good painter, but in reality, it’s all about having a great teacher, learning a process, and lots of practice. Talent in painting is nothing more than experience.
If you break the process down into manageable steps, ANYONE can paint a breathtaking, expressive, and lifelike portrait.
In fact, Patricia Watwood has developed a portrait painting method that’s so remarkably effective that you can start working on your own portrait masterpiece this weekend.
Who Is Patricia Watwood?
Patricia Watwood is an amazingly talented artist whose work has been exhibited in galleries and collections all over the world — from New York and San Francisco to Paris and Shanghai.
Patricia earned her MFA with honors at the New York Academy of Art and has studied with Jacob Collins at the Water Street Atelier and Ted Seth Jacobs at the Ecole Albert Defois in France. In case you don’t know who they are … just know they are the best of the best.
Her style is called Contemporary Classicism, and it combines classical techniques with the contemporary language of representation. This fascinating combination is one of the reasons her portraits have such a powerful emotional impact with viewers.
Clearly, Patricia was at the top of our list when it came time to choose a portrait painting master to train you.
It took some begging and pleading, but eventually Patricia agreed to come to our studio and share her unique and easy-to-follow method.
Today we’re proud to announce the special pre-launch of Patricia’s ALL NEW exclusive video training:
Creating Portraits From Life With Patricia Watwood
This is a complete A-to-Z instructional video collection that reveals Patricia’s method for painting stunning, museum-quality portraits that will leave your viewers speechless…
Featuring almost 8 hours of in-depth instruction (and a bonus eye-opening interview with Patricia Watwood), this is an incredible resource that will dramatically improve your skills as a painter.
Does this sound like something you’d like to learn?
Some people like to paint portraits to create a timeless image of someone special in their life, like a friend or family member. Portraits, of course, outlive their subjects and hang in the homes of family members for generations.
Others paint them to make a living from their art — because (unlike some specialties) there’s no shortage of patrons for portrait artists!
Whatever your reason, we’re sure you can agree that portraits have a powerful impact on the viewer that goes far deeper than simple aesthetics…
There’s something very personal and even transcendent about viewing portraits, and the remarkable thing is, the experience is 10 times more profound when you are the one painting them!
Here’s the thing:
You don’t need to spend years of intense training in expensive art schools to learn this process. We’ve ask Patricia to reveal everything possible, holding nothing back, so you can watch it, try it, watch it again and again, and try it again and again…
In fact, you can begin to paint a beautiful portrait this weekend with Patricia Watwood’s Creating Portraits From Life.
Let’s Take a Closer Look
at What You’ll Learn Inside:
- How to work with your model and establish the right pose for your composition. Oh, and if you don’t have a model, the techniques of composition still apply
- The best way to set up your lighting and make the right prop and clothing choices
- The key differences between timeless and contemporary choices that push your design in one direction or the other (and how to choose the right one for you)
- A complete, beginning-to-end tutorial on charcoal drawing
- How to choose and work with the right materials — including setting up your canvas, using vine charcoal, sandpaper, razor knives, erasers, and more
- How to sketch out your drawing and use position, spacing, and perspective to guide you along the way
- Painting the various landmarks of the face — including the corners of the eyes, orbits, nose, the intricate anatomy of the mouth, and more, helping you get a likeness of the sitter fast
- Patricia’s underpainting palette and how to work with the various mixtures
- Patricia’s favorite brushes for painting portraits and why she chooses them, and her unique approach to brushwork
- Understanding the differences between cool, warm, and transitional tones and how to make them create form
- How to maintain the correct form and tone and the easiest way to make corrections and adjustments as you go
- How to work with transparency and opacity in your portraits to give lifelike texture and believability
- How to adjust values between highlights, soften edges, and remove texture where needed
- What to do if your brushstrokes are too “blotchy”
- How to paint the forehead and cheeks using receding planes, shadows, and edges
- The right way to “mass in” the hair and paint large color areas
- How to paint the background tone around the figure
- Painting the key color notes of various details on the face
- The secret to painting eyes that speak to you and pierce the viewer
- How to paint the form of the nose, and the mistakes most people make
- How to paint the intricate details of the mouth and chin (and the exact right time to do it)
- How to paint the neck and shoulders, including the clavicle and sternomastoid muscles (it’s easier than it sounds)
- How to resolve details for clarity and focus
- When to redefine your lines and how to add crisp details and highlight notes
- And much, much more…
The bottom line?
If you want to learn how to paint a breathtaking portrait that captures the essence of your subject…
…and you want to create an emotional experience that truly “exists outside of language” for your viewers…
…then this video training was created just for you.
So here’s the question:
Would you like to learn the step-by-step method to painting a captivating portrait with Patricia Watwood?
If you act right now, you can get access to the entire 8-hour collection of instructional videos for less than the cost of a few canvases or brushes…
Consider this … people attend training classes for months or years to get this information at a cost of thousands of dollars.
What would you have to pay if you could hire a master artist like this to work with you one-on-one? Probably hundreds of dollars per hour.
But you’re paying about $15 per hour for 8 hours of training.
This means you can get instant access to these exclusive training videos online, OR we’ll send you the DVDs in the mail. Your choice.
They’ll Be Shocked When They See the Portrait You’ve Painted…
Think about this for a second:
For just $127, you can learn directly from one of the most respected portrait artists working today.
Unlike attending a workshop, where if you miss a single critical detail, your whole painting falls apart…
You can watch these videos over and over to master every aspect of the method Patricia spent decades perfecting.
- You’ll be getting step-by-step instructions that cover all of the “hidden” details that go into creating a beautiful portrait…
- You’ll discover the technical skills you need to take your painting experience to the next level…
- You’ll discover how to paint with emotion and clarity and bring out the most interesting and engaging features of your subject…
Would you agree that’s worth a one-time investment of just $127?
Well, today you can find out with absolutely zero risk, because…
This Offer Comes With Our 100%
“You’ll Love It or We’ll Send
Your MONEY BACK” Guarantee
Here’s how this works:
Get instant access to Creating Portraits From Life With Patricia Watwood through this link today. Watch the videos and learn the secrets to painting a beautiful portrait…
If you have not come away with dramatic improvements in your portrait painting skills after watching and practicing…
Or you decide these videos are not for you for ANY reason…
Then simply send us an e-mail and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase — no questions asked!
This means you can watch these videos with absolutely ZERO RISK.
This is your chance to learn from a living master of the Contemporary Classical style and to start breathing new life into your work…
- You can finally learn the most effective techniques for creating charcoal drawings of your subject…
- Discover how to accurately capture the features of the face, neck, head, and shoulders…
- Learn how to create an emotional statement that resonates with your viewers…
- Shave months or even years off the time it takes you to grow as an artist…
…and you can do it all at absolutely zero risk.
Click the button below and get instant access to Creating Portraits From Life With Patricia Watwood now.
You can also place your order by phone by calling:
PS: YES! You CAN learn the secrets to painting visually stunning and lifelike portraits — even if you feel you have no talent or you’ve never painted a portrait before in your life!
Follow along as Patricia Watwood takes you by the hand and guides you through each step of the portrait painting process on video…
Follow each brushstroke from beginning to end…
Learn how to use her overpainting technique and how to work with flesh tones, shadows, and fine edges…
Learn how to accurately paint the anatomy of the head, neck, shoulders, and face…
And discover how to finally paint a captivating portrait that is so expressive and lifelike that your viewers will be left speechless.