Social Media Marketing Secrets Revealed
with Lori McNee and B. Eric Rhoads
Social media is a powerful marketing tool, yet it is often misused and misunderstood. For social media to be effective, it must employ a solid strategy for success. Experienced social media and marketing experts Eric Rhoads and Lori McNee show you the tools you need to accomplish your goals as they relate to building and enhancing your brand, increasing your sales, and accomplishing your overall goals by using such top media tools as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others. They’ll also cover blogging basics and advice. Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced pro, you’ll discover the tools, tips, and ideas for making social media work to your benefit.
Whether you’re already using social media in your personal or business life or you’re just getting started, you’ll see how to effectively implement social media in your marketing plans.
Here is just some of what you’ll discover in the Social Media Marketing Secrets Revealed video:
- How to effectively and affordably market your business using social media — there are over 1 billion people using these tools, and you’ll be able to reach more of them!
- How easy it is to either get started or to expand your social media presence.
- How to create your own website, blog, and social media profiles. There’s no need to hire high priced “geeks” to do this for you; Eric and Lori show you step-by-step what to do!
- Why social media is like a good old-fashioned farmer’s market and how you can use that to build loyal relationships with your fans. They’ll follow you, buy more of your art, and recommend you to friends and family!
- The one critical element you need to be successful in business. If you miss this, you won’t ever see the results you want.
- Why just having a Facebook page isn’t enough anymore, and how simple it is to incorporate other social media outlets into your marketing plan.
- The importance of images, especially for artists, and how to use the right images to attract attention to your posts.
- Defining your audience so you can target them directly in your marketing efforts — you’ll save time and money if you go for the most ideal customers right away.
- Marketing vs. branding — many business owners confuse these, but you’ll see the difference and what to do for each.
- How to use social media marketing without feeling like a “salesperson” or someone who is yelling “Look at me! Look at me!” You’ll see how to create a community of customers that want to get to know you and your artwork better!