Eric Rhoads’ Art Marketing Boot Camp – Now Available
KICK YOUR PAINTING SALES
INTO HIGH GEAR
Eric Rhoads’ Art Marketing Boot Camp™
Want to sell more paintings, more quickly, and earn what your art is really worth?
You love creating your art, and you’re probably very good at it. But when it comes to marketing and selling your artwork, that may be a different story. It would be a lot easier if sales just happened, but most successful artists — most well-known artists — have mastered the art of marketing their work. Few artists become known by accident; most make things happen through a very specific marketing plan.
Sound difficult? It’s not.
If your goal is to sell more artwork, increase your visibility, and have more people desiring to own your art, Eric Rhoads’ Art Marketing Boot Camp™ will provide you with a step-by-step guide.
Art publisher B. Eric Rhoads has helped thousands of artists through his art marketing blog, and his readers have been asking him for years to write a book or do a video. In response, Rhoads decided to conduct the first Art Marketing Boot Camp™ at his company’s 1st Annual Plein Air Convention. If you were lucky enough to attend the early-morning sessions at the Plein Air Convention, you heard it live. If you missed the convention or a session, you can now own the DVD and learn how to be a better marketer and double your art sales in the next year. You can learn at your own pace, at home, and pause and replay to your heart’s content! Plus, even if you were at the Boot Camp, there wasn’t enough time to cover all the material, so Rhoads went into the studio to record the missing components.
You’ll learn the tips and tricks to build your brand, increase your prices, make more paintings sell, and create collector desire to own your work. When Rhoads teaches this program privately, he charges $2,500 to attend. You can now order the DVD.
Three sessions cover these important marketing elements:
- Laying the foundation for success. Marketing begins with knowing what you want to do and where you want to go. Rhoads spends this first session discussing how to prepare yourself for success, including techniques to help you understand your priorities and what is important in your life; how to define the life you want to live; how to set, work toward, and measure goals; and how to make sure your goals fit with the “ideal life” you have designed. This foundation is a critical first step, but it’s one many marketing courses ignore.
- Developing strategy. Once goals and ideals are in place, Rhoads helps artists understand how to create a strategic plan to get where they want to go. Strategy comes before tactics. That may sound complicated, but Rhoads makes the concept simple to grasp and easy to implement. In fact, he believes that if you develop and follow a solid strategic plan, you’ll at least double your art sales within one year. He also discusses how he helped one artist have the biggest year in his 25-year career after the devastating setback of the recession.
- Building your brand into a household name and selling more artwork. Most artists don’t think of themselves as a product or a brand, but the most successful artists are household names. The ideal marketing position is to own top-of-mind awareness, so when someone decides to buy a piece of artwork, they think of you first. Our goal is to show you how to make people aware of you, so they think of you often — and think of you as the best of the best in your category.
This DVD Includes:
- Determining the ideal life, and how to get there
- Preparing for success
- Understanding your priorities
- Developing a life plan
- Developing and implementing your personal brand
- How to get invited into more and higher-end shows and festivals
- How to use social media to build a ravenous following
- How to raise your prices AND increase demand
- How to develop a strategy for strong sales in every season
- How to spot collecting trends and capitalize on them
- How to double your sales in each of the next five years
- How to achieve your financial goals
- How to sell online
- How to get invited into the best art galleries
- How to sell more at events
- How to become a local and national celebrity
- How to sell more workshop seats
- How to build a secure future
- How to get collectors to buy more frequently
- How to advertise, and the biggest mistakes in advertising
- How to make ads actually work
- How to make stories to sell paintings
- Tips to give you an advantage with your art gallery
- Why understanding personality types will increase your sales
- And much more
Eric Rhoads has built and marketed businesses and consumer products for over three decades. He shares the principles to achieve success and guarantees that if you spend the appropriate time, you’ll double your art sales in each of the next five years, and you’ll achieve your goals and live the life you’ve dreamed about. If you’ve been repeating the same mistakes and not getting the progress you desire, this DVD will help you see what you can change to make a significant difference in your career and your life.
Note: If you attended the Art Marketing Boot Camp™ live at the Plein Air Convention, you know we covered a great deal of material in a short time. You probably couldn’t take notes fast enough, and when you return to your notes, you may not remember everything that was said. This video allows you to see it all again to remind you of the hundreds of concepts discussed. Plus, we’ve added material we didn’t have time to cover during the live sessions.
Order today, and double your sales within one year — or sooner.
ERIC RHOADS’ ART MARKETING BOOT CAMP©/™ Streamline Publishing, Inc. 2012. All Rights Reserved. HOME USE LICENSE ONLY: DO NOT COPY, DISTRIBUTE, RENT, OR PERFORM. For licensing information, contact 561-655-8778 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View Licensing Terms.