In this nearly three-hour video, Cynthia shows you how to relax, enjoy your painting time even more, and to just have fun and play … all while continuing to create paintings that are interesting and really, really good!
Take a look at just some of what Cynthia offers you in this video:
- See color in a whole new light (this alone will amp up your creativity factor!)
- Enjoy plein air painting (painting outdoors), whether you’re new at it or an old pro
- Palette knife techniques that will open up a whole new realm of possibilities in your artwork!
- Cool tools and how to use them — you’ll want to make a list and head to the art supply store right away
- How painting different means getting noticed (and having more fun doing it!)
- What you must do BEFORE you start to paint — it’s not what you think!
- Letting the dynamics of composition work for you (stop the struggle)
- So you love the Impressionists, the Expressionists, AND the Abstracts? Great! Here’s how to let all that love show in your own work!
- What you see is NOT always what you get, so get what you want!
- How to up your brave quotient and paint with more confidence (now this will get you running for your easel)
- The PERFECT placement for your canvas — easy on your body and good for your painting!
- When it’s OK to stray from textbooks and traditions to develop and express your own personal style — these golden nuggets of truth are relevant for EVERY level of artist
- What NOT to think about when you’re painting (definitely don’t miss this if you show or sell your work)
- How fluently speaking and reading the language of painting will help viewers of your art connect with the piece … and with you!
- Stop wrangling with scattered light (Hint: Don’t chase it!)
- What you can ALWAYS rely on to create movement and rhythm … so effective!
- … And TONS more advice and guidance that’ll help you power past plateaus and give you just what you need to find and express your own voice and style!
Whether you’re just getting started with painting or you’re a pro making good money with your art, you’re going to benefit from this video with Cynthia Rosen. Her experience is priceless when it comes to accelerating your own expressive style to create paintings that speak to who you are as a person and that will gain you recognition and admiration as an artist.
For beginners, you’re going to have a lot of fun trying Cynthia’s techniques. You’ll feel a sense of freedom as you try out painting with a palette knife. You’ll be able to relax while you paint, knowing you don’t have to get everything exactly right because you’ll be painting from what YOU see … including what YOU want to include … and letting color be your guide.
For advanced artists, you’ll be taking what you already know and adding new knowledge and skill to paint differently — to bring a bold and expressive style into your work so your voice and personality will show through on each and every painting you create.
To make things even better, this video includes a bonus interview with Cynthia, sharing more on her journey from becoming a traditional brush artist to a palette knife painter and how painting outdoors, in plein air, may be just what you need to rejuvenate your “art and soul”!